LZ: memory space

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: memory space

i don't think we need a zipper but, we need to think of immidiate ways of
making the programs smaller with out changing the play at all. what about
the title screens? sure that opening screen to Plain Jump and Z-Pong and
stuff are cool but, they are just wasting valuble(did i spell that
right?) space. maybe we could just put all the info from the home screen
and the end screen in menu format and relace the home screen with that?
this is how i think it might look(*KINDA*)...
(i'll use "M"'s for menu and "D"'s for regular size)
----------------
DPlain Jump v1.0
M By: A. Ess
M etc etc etc et
M c etc etc etc
M etc etc etc et
M c etc etc etc
M pressf1f2f3etc

or can i do this by disassembling it with dasm?

what do you all (that would like a zipping program) think????

Andy Haninger
aka &y
ahaning@freenet.columbus.oh.us