Re: LZ: Suggestions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Suggestions...

Raven906@aol.com wrote:

> This is a couple of suggestions for either ZShell programs or improvements to
> existing programs that I've thought of.
> -a text editor (maybe something similar to Data Reader)

Well, you can use organiser most of the time, even though a word processor
would be nice :) Better to wait until ZS 4.5 when you can create strings
within programs I think.

> -Pinball

Hard to make a pinball game with feelig. The bouncing algorithms can't be easy.

> -Battleship

Well, not so hard to make if you make it simple.

> -Simcity (for the terminally bored programmer)

Another very hard program to make, though possible. The hard part is, again,
algorithms for a good simulation.

> -Space Invaders (maybe use NASR?)

Yeah, that would be cool.

> -Monopoly
> -A higher resolution Minesweeper (decrease the square size to make playing
> fields larger)

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>