Re: LZ: Ramviewer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ramviewer

On Sat, 31 Aug 1996, Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:

> > > All it does it display the hex codes.  What about the decimal
> > Personally, I think it would be great.  I'd love that.
> I like it too.  It's amazing how handy it is for some stuff (changing
> bytes in RAM, analyzing the formats of stuff, finding stuff in ROM,
> etc.)  I'm going to add some HALT statements to it so it uses less
> power and I'm also going to make it so that F1 to F5 can be
> programmed to store addresses in memory.  Also, I think I'm going to
> make a binary portiion for it too.  One more thing would be to allow
> the user to search for a byte containing a certain value or string.

Cool.  Search would be a definite plus.

> And right now the program is about 1200 bytes.  It also allows you to
> change the ROM page.

Sounds a little big to keep on the calc, but I'm sure that I'd use it every
once in a while!

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home