Re: LZ: A watch?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: A watch?

>>Yeah, I've already done it in TI-BASIC, and my version is accurate.
>>I'm trying to move it to ZShell so I can display the current time as
>>it runs.  TI-BASIC is too slow to do that.
>
>Your version is accurate?  How'd you compensate for battery power?

I have the calc count as fast as it can, and check for keypresses.  when
a key is pressed, it gets the current counter value, and multiplies it by
a number stored in the variable tC (timer Correction), and displays the
result.  Whenever you think it might be off, you run the timer for a
certain amount of time (say 30 secs.) and then you run a calibration
program.  You type in the actual time it ran, and the formula T/(clock
ticks) tells you the proper value of tC.

If anyone wants it, I'll post the TI-BASIC version, but, like I said, I'm
working on a ZShell version that'll be MUCH better.

Jason "Thursday" Wenger
jwenger@juno.com
Illegitimi no carborundum