Re: LZ: blue boxes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: blue boxes

On Wed, 23 Oct 1996, C Kuethe wrote:
> no no no no no.... 16bit 44kHz....CD quality quarter tone... wouldn't that
> just impress somebody?  If we put that up on a web page, imagine how many
> hits that would get, and imagine how fast the FBI, etc. would hammer it...
> Oh, but it's for info purposes only... ;)

Well, seeing as the only wav-playing capabilities I have is playwav from
Andreas Ess (sp?.. btw, this program is brilliant! you're awesome,
all the programs you've released are great!), adn that requires
8bit 11khz.

But then again, the point of my message was to produce a program
to play with. The point of your post was to scare people. If you
think that this sort of thing will get the FBI to "hammer" it,
you really are sadly mistaken. Go to yahoo, search for phreak,
see how many pages have apparantly escaped hammering.

Free speech covers political doctorine, sometimes pornography,
fictional stories.. and illegal electronic-schematics and info.

Is this a good thing? Is this a bad thing. I really don't care
and don't think LZ is the place to discuss it. I'm discussing
someone's Z-Shell project. Everyone else can decide if it's
legal, ethical, moral, whatever, in their spare time, and
then they can just not use it when it's done.

bu-bye.