Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

We like the compact idea...when you need it, it's right there...when you
don't, then you turn it off...at least it's not in the way of anything, and
I think it would be a good idea to memorize where the keys are.  I have
this problem with no light on the calc when the teach turns all the lights
off for a video see, and when you pull out this huge gameboy light thing,
1) you'd look like an idiot with everyone staring at you (at least with the
watch stuff, it looks inconspicuous and like you're reading the time ... ;)
and 2) the teach might think you're playing with a gameboy (...to a certain
degree that may be true...;)  So I think the compact idea's got more pluses
than cons.

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-