Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Backlighting

Howabout stacking a bunch of Li 3v Li batts into the calc so that the
screen can be carried around with the batts within the calc?  Then we
wouldn't have to be luggin' around this huge 9V on the outside of the calc
making it look suspicious to teachers...?

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-