LZ: New Applications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: New Applications

With the accelerator and the RAM Extender, the 85 has more possibilities. I
was looking through some robotics info, and most of the onboard robotic
computers run slower than the calculator and only have 32k. With the
circuit being able to use i/o ports, many sensors could be hooked up.
	Also, I was looking through a sharper image catalog (awesome place)
and saw about 10 different little devices that record notes. I was thinking
it might be possible to hook up a microphone and record notes. I read
somewhere that the voice could be about 8k per second which isn't that bad
when you have a megabyte or two.

Graham Rasmussen

RCGH@teleport.com