Re: LZ: Which sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Which sprite routine

According to Jingyang Xu:

>On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Ryan Myers wrote:
>
>> According to "Frank":
>> >Which sprite routine is the easiest to learn to use??? I am just doing
basic
>> >moving graphics, either a ball in bust a move (which i might trash) or
pacman?
>> > I got 3 different sprite routines, nasr.txt sprite.asm, mosprite.asm ,
each
>> >one has a little thing i dont get...   Thanx
>> >

>> As far as ease of use and speed goes, NASR is probably what you're looking
>> for.  It's also easiest to start out with for the beginner, there is only
>> one change you need to make to use it.
>It's even easier if you have nasrmake ... :)

I tend to agree, except it's not out to public yet ;)

Glad to see ya back, been a while.  I don't know if you've been reading the
list or not; right now it looks like we're spending our time yapping about
the RAM expander ( Mel Tsai ) and the temperature probe from Ed Plese.  Link
games and some other junq are going around also.

I want NASRMAKE!!! ;)  Of course, I want less homework too - it may not be
as bad as college, but "junior year of high school"'s huge homework load
sucks just the same. :)

Nice to see ya back,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate