Re: LZ: ?s about ram expander!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ?s about ram expander!

>I thought you were going to make it so that you can run programs off the
>extender (or do you mean it's as slow as running programs off the floppy
>drive?)!

yea, sure.  It's like a floppy drive.  The link cannot handle enough data
to make it fast enough, so there would be like an OS that loaded a program
off of the expander, and ran it.  Oh, wait, then programs would heve to
include jump tables...Damn!
^^^^^^Very irritating part of assembly, I don't really even know how to
use/make it.  I've always let the compiler do it.

                                           -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.