Re: LZ: What can I do?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: What can I do?

Well, if you're real gutsy, then you could build a 2 player Street Fighter
type game!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: LZ: What can I do?
: Date: October 15, 1996 4:48 AM
:
:
:
:      I think that any kind of linkgames is fun. I don't know this
assembly
:      programming at all, and I don't know "how good you are", but my
suggestion
:      would be any kind of linkgames. 2-player tetris, or just something
like
:      below:
:
:       -----------------------
:      |           /  \        |
:      |         /      \      |
:      ||      O          \    |
:      |                    \  |
:      |                      ||
:      |_______________________|
:
:      ...or why not a poolgame by link?
:
:      /Daniel  dpn@njudung.se
:      http://www.angelfire.com/ga/dpn/
:
: ______________________________Svarsavskiljare
__________________________________
: Ärende: LZ: What can I do?
: Författare:  MIME7:rbarker@polarnet.com på INTERNET
: Datum:    1996-10-15 7.58
:
:
: Eric Barker(rbarker@polarnet.com)
:
: I was going to start zac-man (pacman) for my first project, but know it
: seems that someone else has already started.  Before I was going to
: start a game that would involve a link play that was half way between
: minesweeper, battleship, and an action game (i.e. move a sprite around
: the screen), but I decided that building this as my FIRST ZShell program
: would be a stretch.  Anyone got any differnet ideas (I've come up with a
: few, but I'm running out).
: