Re: LZ: Sprite Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Sprite Question

As I've said before here, I tried to erlease the source code for my
sprite routines, but they were lost in "The Great Crash of '96" (It
really started in 95)  ANyway, I think I have a backup of the source
somewhere, but I wont' have access to it until December.  The source is
sorta commented (Nothing like my link port txt file, but something).  If
anyone  else here would would find this usefull, (I think it would be
really helpfull in a game) then let me know and I will try extra hard in
December to get it.  Until then there is nothing I can do...

site's site:  http://www.xnet.com/~site