RE: LZ: Programming Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: Programming Question

Yes, you need an 'array' type setup of all of the bullets that you want to
be on the screen. For 5 bullets, you'll need 5 peices of the array.  Then,
lets say that you fired all five.  When the first one his something, then
you would have to move the other four up in the array.  This way, you can
keep a var of how many bullets are on the screen.  When a bullet hits
something, you'd DEC this var, and when one is fired; you'd INC this var,
then you could store the points in 'bullets[fired]'.  This way is also
conveinient because it allows you to know exactly how many times you should
loop through the bullet array in your bullet moving routine, and it avoids
un-neccissary comparing.

that was your response... but i am asking to see how to set the variable and
an example (code) of the applicaton of this