Re: LZ: Ti-H:RF Link for chatting.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ti-H:RF Link for chatting.

Wouldn't both recieves and both transmits interfere with eachother?

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: LZ: Ti-H:RF Link for chatting.
: Date: November 3, 1996 9:56 PM
:
:
: Well, I've sort of thought about this!
:
: The frequencies are not important and can be changed.
: They are just not supposed to be above app. 105 MHz (The limit of my low
: cost transistor)
:
: Calc1 Transmit: 40 MHz ; Recieve 60 MHz
: Calc2 Transmit: 60 MHz ; Recieve 40 MHz
:
: I guess the next question would be:
:
: Calc1 Transmit: 40 MHz ; Recieve 60 MHz
: Calc2 Transmit: 40 MHz ; Recieve 60 MHz
:
: Or
:
: Calc1 Transmit: 60 MHz ; Recieve 40 MHz
: Calc2 Transmit: 60 MHz ; Recieve 40 MHz
:
: My solution would be a switch to exchange the frequencies on one of the
: calculators, that would bring us to the first example. If anybody has a
: better idea, please tell me so.
:
: This link could of course only be used in pairs.
: PS: Sorry about RT, I was thinking radio transfer. It should have been RF

:
: 		Hope anybody cares to help me, Laurits <CSN@dk-online.dk>
:
: ----------
: > From: C.J. Oster <cjo@pobox.com>
: > To: list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org
: > Subject: Re: LZ: Ti-H:RT Link for chatting.
: > Date: 4. november 1996 04:18
: >
: > >	Be able to send all the characters on the Ti-85 in a quick and easy
: way.
: > >	It should only send on the red linkwire and only recieve on the white
: >
: > Problem, if I send on my white wire, you'll get it on you're white
wire.
: > If both of our calcs are sitting here transmitting on the same wire,
and
: > waiting for data on the wire that neither one of us are tranmitting on,
: > nothing will happen.  However, you have an idea.  The ti link is
: esentially
: > sterio sound right?  But modems work on mono telephone lines...does
: anybody
: > see my point?  If my calc transmitts on the white wire, and your calc
: > listens on the white wire, then what sould be the problem? We only
really
: > need to use one of the lines.
: >
: >                               -C.J.-
: >
: >
: >
: > Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
: > will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
: > of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
: > to the said charging schedule.
: >
: >
: >