Re: LZ: ColecoVision >> ZShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ColecoVision >> ZShell

The 85 is 6 MHz.  It looks like the Z80 is about the only
thing to expect them to have in common.  Porting those
games wouldn't be easy.  The ColecoVision had color, too.
Or maybe shades of gray.  Either one wouldn't be easy to
translate and the results might be less than satisfactory.

But I'm sure it could be done.

The Gameboy uses a chip that's a subset of the Z80, I think.
Theres a lot of info about this on the web and a lot of
the games are available in computer files to use in the emulator.
This might be a lot easier and the games might be more interesting
too.

Barry