Re: LZ: Teleconferece

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Teleconferece

>                                                   If the calculator is
>receiving, it would not transmit. So it won't interfere with the
>transmittion. If a person tries to transmit, it would be put in a "cache"
>and transmitted when  the line is free. And that's all you need.

Interference is the primary problem with multiple radio transmitters on the
same freq, and this won't solve it.

It is still very likely that two or more TI's will decide to transmit at the
same time.  Haven't you ever seen two people start talking at the same time?
Then they'll stop and both say "You go ahead."  Then they'll both say "No,
you."  Same problem here.

Hehe, I say we build a cellular interface and write an internet sockets
driver, so we can all dial up our local ISP's and get on IRC!  Har har har!

--timmyt