LZ: Class Conference

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Class Conference

I figured out a way that more than two people chat at once with the RTLink.
I'm not sure if it works, but if it does **PLEASE** give me (David Breslauer)
credit in your programs. Anyone with suggestions please e-mail, because
people are getting sick of the conference thing. Right now i'm working on a
three person chat program.

Each person sets a DIFFERENT user number (I'm going to try to make the calc
do that automaticaly). Each user number has a predefined character. User 1:
1, User 2: 2, User 3: 3. The program sends the users character before the
text or info. When the other calcs receive it, htey know which character
belongs to which user. The prgm can then do the stuff for that user.

David Breslauer
Davidb09@aol.com