Re: LZ: Re: Acceleration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: Acceleration

> >what would happen if a variable capacitor were used to adjust the speed,
> >would you be able to modify the speeds? then instead of turning a switch or
> >something, you could turn a nob and adjust the speed of it, i dunno if that
> >would work, but it would be easier than soldering a capacitor into the
> >mother board and un soldering it later plus you would have an advantage that
>

> The problem with that is there aren't too many variable capciators that
> small.  I believe I have one model in stock, if anyone is interested.
>
> I wish Zshell game designers would allow a 'turbo mode' where they loop
> their programs long enough to help slow the game down... Most games have a
> speed setting, but the slow setting is still kinda too fast.

All that work to suit you, and you alone? The other few people who did the
turbo thing have a switch. And most people don't even know what turbo is.

\ \  Jordan Adema                O-   \       A student who changes the
 \ \  jadema@grfn.org                  \         course of history is
  \ \  http://www.calvin.edu/~sadema21/ \      probably taking an exam.

Follow-Ups: References: