Re: LZ: FAKE memory prgs etc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: FAKE memory prgs etc...

so, you can't switch list in the middle of a thread!
<pre>
--
.end                                                          (`--,
                                        __                     >  |
 |_____/  -,  \  |-\   \  |/   /~--}  ||  |  |-\   \-\  \  -,  \ |
       \_______\ | `/__/  /\__\   /  {(____) | `/__/ ,  /_______\|
              |  /     `-'        `^\ |   |  /      <  /   www. \|
              | /  like aninimal!!  < |   | /        |/ cris.com/'
              |/                     \|   |/         '  ~aninimal
              '                       '   '

----------
| From: Magnus Hagander <e95_mha@elixir.e.kth.se>
| To: list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se
| Subject: Re: LZ: FAKE memory prgs etc...
| Date: Saturday, July 06, 1996 1:39 PM
|
| On Sat, 6 Jul 1996, James C. Lewis wrote:
|
| > At 03:04 PM 7/6/96 +0200, you wrote:
| > >...is NOT on topic here. And neither is discussions on TI-BASIC
| > >programming at all. Please keep that stuff to calc-ti.
| >
| > Umm yes it is sorry.  We are talking about how we need a Zshell program for
| > the purpose.  Everyone seems suck on the TI-BASIC.
| >
| > Funny how if you ask for a Zshell program it isn't on topic.
|
| That IS on topic. Discussing whether the "busy" indicator is active when
| you write certain programs in TI-BASIC is NOT. THe beginning of the thread
| was on topic (since it asked for a zshell program), but a majority of the
| followups were not.
|
| //Magnus

</pre>