LZ: Re: ticalc.org + Z/Ushell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Re: ticalc.org + Z/Ushell

It's Atlanta, and i don't know, the guy that's writing it is a good friend of mine, and
when everybody flamed him, he quit, and i talked him back into it...then we were going
to release a beta a week ago, but he had 2 more things he wanted to get fixed. so then
we were going to meet on irc, since his mail account is screwed up...but i nevver saw
him..i'm tempted to release it myself, but i wont :)

and whateve happend to fargo, i bought a 92 for it, now where is it?!?!
<pre>
--
.end                                                          (`--,
                                        __                     >  |
 |_____/  -,  \  |-\   \  |/   /~--}  ||  |  |-\   \-\  \  -,  \ |
       \_______\ | `/__/  /\__\   /  {(____) | `/__/ ,  /_______\|
              |  /     `-'        `^\ |   |  /      <  /   www. \|
              | /  like aninimal!!  < |   | /        |/ cris.com/'
              |/                     \|   |/         '  ~aninimal
              '                       '   '

----------
| From: Max Mansour <mmansour@gis.net>
| To: list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se
| Subject: LZ: ticalc.org  +  Z/Ushell
| Date: Saturday, July 06, 1996 7:32 PM
|
| How come under Assembly, on ticalc.org, the only 85 ASM shell programs
| listed are ZShell?
|
| ticalc.org tries (or so they say) to be one of the main resources for
| ti cacls, but on the ASM page, they don't list UShell (they put it under
| zshell programs), nor Atlantis (did he give it up?).
|
| Anyway, there has been more released for UShell then there has for
| Fargo, yet fargo still has it's own section on ticalc.org.  Do I sense a
| little bias here?  Magnus is one of the people who run ticalc.org, and
| he is also part of the Zshell Dev Team. It seams that Magnus does not
| want any competition ;)
|
| Dan Eble is also part of the ZShell DT, and also part of the Fargo DT,
| and there is a Fargo section.  Is ticalc.org a biased resource?  Draw
| your own conclusions...
|
| --
| Max Mansour  // mail : mmansour@gis.net
|             // irc : Justarius