Re: LZ: ZSHELL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZSHELL

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Nathan Adams wrote:

This is how I'm learnig the language too. Although I've made some
assembly programs with C64 a long time ago. The basic idea of the
assembly language for both machines is same. I used to have a good
Finnish book called something like "From basic to machine language".
This book was really helpfull at the beginning.

Kari Brown (eekabr@tpu.fi)
Author of ZPad link software for TI-85
Check it out: http://www.tpu.fi/~eekabr/