Re: LZ: ZSHELL

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZSHELL

I learned Z80 assembly for zshell the way you have been trying to.  I
downloaded all the text files on zshell programming I could find.  The best
way to learn, I think, is to read all that you can find and to practice by
writing simple programs.  Every time I start a new project I learn a lot of
new things about assembly and zshell. A few things I still haven't figured
out are what or and xor do and what carry is.  So if anybody wants to
enlighten me as to their uses I'd be greatful.  I started assembly for
zshell only a few weeks ago and right now I'm writing simple text editor as
practice.  Although it's turning out to be not so simple.  Anyway, a good
place to start is the TI-85 programming tutorial at
http://www.best.com/~jparker/ti-asm.html and the text files and links at
ticalc.org.

At 03:37 12/9/96 -0000, you wrote:
>Hi.  I am really trying to learn how to make a program for ZSHELL.  I have
>downloaded numerous help files and lessons, without much luck.  I was wondering
>how some of you learned to program.  Any information about who taught you, or
>what books you have read would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

>Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

Nathan Adams
nathana@goodnet.com
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak out and remove all doubt."