Re: LZ: CAZ--how to test for multiple keys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: CAZ--how to test for multiple keys

Okay, I feel really stupid.  The errors in my program were simple mistakes.

a couple points of the figure were drawn wrong.
Multiple key test worked.
In movement (RIGHT, LEFT subs), I called PLOTPIXEL and DELPIXEL instead of
SHAPE and XSHAPE, just changing a point instead of the whole figure.  DUH!

ANyways, sorry to waste everyone's time.

| Marc Heikens                 |  Fear not all is well.          |
| kheikens@owt.com             |  Fear, not all is well.         |
|  Reduce your stress level!   |                                 |
|  Buy a Macintosh!            |  --Truth lies in interpretation.|