LZ: Zshell 4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Zshell 4.5

I guess I will throw in my $.02 about possible zshell programs.  A built in
subroutine for random numbers would be nice.  I definitely could go for a
preference screen, or possibly there could be a control panel that programs
could load options into.  That way all the options would be in one menu.  A
speed control could be handy as well in case you want a program to run
slower if your ti is accelerated.  That's all the things I can think of so
far, let me know what anyone thinks about my ideas.

Mike Berry

p.s. if anyone has a tic-tac-toe AI algorithm please post it, I am still
looking for one.