Re: LZ: I ASK AGAIN!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I ASK AGAIN!!

On Fri, 30 Aug 1996, Matt Shetler D.O.C. wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Feb 2036, Steve Wrobleski wrote:
>
> > list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org wrote:
> > >
> > > I have posted this question many a times, but I need to make the decision
> > > of whether trading in my 83 or getting an 83. The big thing is I wanto
> > > know if anyine has written any assmbly programs for the 83. And if so
> > > tell me where you can get them. I have been told that the 83 has
> > > different ROM calls. If that is true, have they released that info? I
> > > need to know because my teacher will not let me use an 85 on tests. I
> > > want ASM so I need to know if there are or how soon there will be games
> > > for the 83 in ASM. Thanks again!!
> > >                                 -Matt Shetler
> > > P.S. Even if you don't think there are any tell me that also!!
> >
> > Just curious, why wont they let you use it on tests? Cant you just show
> > them the memory is clear?
> >
> > Why dont they just remake  zshell for the 83. It uses a z80 right? So
> > why not just change zshell around (rom calls and such) so you could run
> > SOME ti-85 programs. (obviosly not ones that use direct screen writes
> > etc)
> >
> They won't let me use it because of the solver functions. I don't program
> in assembly so I wouldn't know where to start with all teh ROM calls and
> such. I jsut wanted to know if anyone has or will write programs for
> the 83 ASM.

Hmm... the 85 has the same solver functions and we can use those... hmm.
Maybe you should point that out... :)

Ryan Myers
rmyers@teleport.com
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
-- "One useless man is a disgrace.  Two useless men are a burden to
-- society.  Three or more useless men means Congress is in session."