Re:LZ: zshell and custom menu

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:LZ: zshell and custom menu

> Development Team). It would make zshell bigger, but not by too much, and it
> really would be a worthwhile feature as people could put their favorite
> programs in their favorite custom slots. It could also be edited directly on

> of a program to do things like put a saved game there or something). So
> everyone tell me what they think.
>
> David Kristensen at the University of Missouri - Kansas City

Why? All this work to save 2 seconds? I just think it's a dumb idea. The
ZShell authors have already said they are going to avoid stupid unneeded
"features" like this.

\ \  Jordan Adema                O-   \       A student who changes the
 \ \  jadema@grfn.org                  \         course of history is
  \ \  http://www.calvin.edu/~sadema21/ \      probably taking an exam.