Re: LZ: zshell questions...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: zshell questions...

there are a few things that are constant on the calc, if it is turboed, or dependant on
batteries.. and that's the little busy thing
i'm not sure if he did it cause i got out of touch with him, but the creator of atlanta
was trying to get the calc to identify and time it's slef based on the progress
indicator with interrupts.... i don't know-----

<pre>
--
.end                                                          (`--,
                                        __                     >  |
 |_____/  -,  \  |-\   \  |/   /~--}  ||  |  |-\   \-\  \  -,  \ |
       \_______\ | `/__/  /\__\   /  {(____) | `/__/ ,  /_______\|
              |  /     `-'        `^\ |   |  /      <  /   www. \|
              | /  like aninimal!!  < |   | /        |/ cris.com/'
              |/                     \|   |/         '  ~aninimal
              '                       '   '

----------
| From: Corey MD Roussel <man-in-the-moon@juno.com>
| To: list-zshell@defiant.rbk.sollentuna.se
| Subject: Re: LZ: zshell questions...
| Date: Monday, August 05, 1996 8:44 AM
|

| On Mon, 5 Aug 1996 02:33:03 -0500 timmyt@gnt.net (Timethy Toner) writes:
|
| >I've got it!  We can build a TCP/IP interface to log into the Utah
| >Atomic
| >Clock homepage to update the TI clock every few minutes in order to
| >keep the
| >clock accurate.
| >
| >Or even better, we can build a TI-LINK circuit that interfaces to a
| >genuine
| >crystal, which we can count and keep accurate time.
| >
| >Better yet!  We can build an analogue to digital interface and connect
| >the
| >TI to a self-winding Rolex gear setup.  That way, there's no current
| >draw
| >from the batteries!
|
| Well, at least you're trying to be funny.  However, it was better the
| first time I heard it on this list last week.  I'm sorry if this is
| personal or insulting, but the comments to which I reply are completely

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla......
</pre>