[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory? + _insertmem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: allocating uninitialized memory? + _insertmem

And since I made up the names for FREE_MEM_START and FREE_MEM_END, then
aren't in ion.inc or ti83plusasm.inc or anything - so here you go:

#ifdef TI83P

FREE_MEM_START  .equ $9824
FREE_MEM_END  .equ $9828

#else