[A83] Re: 83p os

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 83p os

       Hey.  I'd just like to remind some people that all games and applications are made to run under TI's OS.  So, if you want to write your own OS with full backwards-compatibility, you will need to keep the RAM functions (those found in TI83plus.inc or whatever yours is named) the same.  Or at least release a modified version so people can compile it to work with your OS.  Our just write an emulator, which will be even worse.  In conclusion, don't expect any outside programs to work.

Good luck!

                                   ~ Colin

I took an IQ test and the results were negative.