[A83] Re: NimbusOS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: NimbusOS

I agree, I think that although the "convention" of naming the original 83
"83-" may very well be incorrect, stupid and annoying, it's quite a
foolproof way to avoid confusion about which calculator you mean,
i.e. when newbies come and get way confused because they cannot
compile a program for the 83+ which they thought was an 83, and we have to
explain the difference.

How's that for a loooooong sentence ;-)

--Peter-Martijn

P.S.
Now all that remains is to see who Mike Smith really is.
Raise you hand please.....