[A83] Re: NimbusOS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: NimbusOS

I don't see why it is so difficult to call the calculators by their proper
names.  TI didn't release several calculators with conflicting names.  There
is the 83, the 83+ and the 83+ SE.  If you mean the original 83, then say
"original 83", or "83 (original)".  There is no "83-".  Creating bogus
nomenclature that is not necessary is confusing and not helpful.  Of all the
correct ways of describing the original 83, "83-" is most certainly not one
of them.

Yes, I agree that there are times when you need to distinguish between the
entire 83 line and only the original 83.  That is fine.  But do so
correctly.

> I presume you would prefer us to use the 83 - (+) method, or 83 not +, or
> 83(0) when we mean 83- only? I will use the convewntion untill better one
is
> made.

Follow-Ups: References: