[A83] Re: assembly-83 Digest V2 #26

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: assembly-83 Digest V2 #26

> I know this is the TI-83 asm mailing lists, but I have a question that
> involves basic. If anyone knows the answer this question please reply.
Well,
> here it is.
> I am making a BASIC program which will store hexadecimal(for an ASM
program)
> into a string.So, for example "CD5547C9"will be stored into string1. I am
> wondering how i would take the data from string1 and make it into an ASM
> program? I know that if I did this it would work fine:
> :CD5547C9
> :END
> :0000
> :END
> But, I want it to take the data from the string and make the same program.
> If possible, or if anyone knows how to do this I would really like to
know.
> Or if there is an alternative in BASIC. Thank you very much!

Well, afaik there's really no possibility to write something in a
programfile in
BASIC (in which I' ve programmed for years) ...
If you want to do something like this, you have to use an assembly
program...
(just ask if you want the assembly programm for this; it's quite easy...)
Of course if just you want to do this, you just have to ReCaLl the string in
the
programeditor...

Patrick