[A83] Re: assembly-83 Digest V2 #26

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: assembly-83 Digest V2 #26

I know this is the TI-83 asm mailing lists, but I have a question that
involves basic. If anyone knows the answer this question please reply. Well,
here it is.
I am making a BASIC program which will store hexadecimal(for an ASM program)
into a string.So, for example "CD5547C9"will be stored into string1. I am
wondering how i would take the data from string1 and make it into an ASM
program? I know that if I did this it would work fine:
:CD5547C9
:END
:0000
:END
But, I want it to take the data from the string and make the same program.
If possible, or if anyone knows how to do this I would really like to know.
Or if there is an alternative in BASIC. Thank you very much!