[A83] Re: MirageOS remembering program location

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: MirageOS remembering program location

Hey, Dan, nice to see you here.
Would it be possible for you to add group-support to mirageos? I have all my
progs in groups, so I don't have to ungroup them anymore. Writeback would be
in the 83-non-ion way, but that doesn't matter to me.

--
    Ronald Teune @School
    http://www.zeekoe.cjb.net