[A83] Re: Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Interrupts

The one that executes 200 times a second (or 160, according to some people)
is the timer interrupt. To the best of my knowledge their is no interrupt
that has anything to do with the lcd. An interrupt is also generated when the ON
key is pressed, this does not apply to any of the other keys. The inerrupt
used by the apd _is_ the timer interrupt. On the 83+SE (not sure about the
83+) the linkport can generate interrupts too.
As far as I know those are all the interrupts on the ti83.
Sorry, but I don't know a solution to your problem.

Rob van Wijk

http://www.gmx.net