[A83] Re: Interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Interrupts

>I need some info on the interrupts of the ti83. I know there's one you can
>=
>use that executes 200 times/second. But i need one that is more frequent.=
>  Is there any interrupt connected to the lcd or the keypad? I suppose tha=
>t the apd uses an interrup...anoyone know what the frequency is of that?
>
>/David Revelj

AFAIK only the internal timer and the [ON] key (perhaps also the link port)
use the interrupt mode "im 1". With normal batteries the speed is usually
about 120 ints/second. If you got a regular Ti-83 (so a 83-), follow this
link for a program to find out yourself:

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/242/24259.html

(I'm planning to port it to the 83+)

      SUCKER [Pieter Van Nuffel]