[A83] Re: simplifying boolean functions (non-programming)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: simplifying boolean functions (non-programming)

It is indeed must easier when you do it with a Karnough diagram ;)

Here's another question, Is it possible to calculate the 'lay-out' of a
Karnough diagram. I already know how an 2, 3 and 4 variable karnough diagram
looks like but don't know how an 5 variable karnough diagram looks like,
despite trying a couple of times...

I even made an ASM program which makes a truthtable on your calculator!!!
(Perhaps not great news, but keep in mind that I have only started ASM
programming last summer (including stupid things like loops) , and made this
program all by myself :)  )

thanks