[A83] Re: Tilemap

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Tilemap

Well, sure..... insert put a "call delay" into all the left, up, right and
down labels, directly under the label name. Then put this routine anywhere
near the end of your code.

delay:
  ld b,10    ; change 10 to another number to delay longer
  ei
delay2:
  halt
  djnz delay2
  ret

Joel Seglistien gave me this a while ago, when I asked the same general
question.

darkfire139@aol.com