[A83] Re: annoying sprite problem... ( ,) (, ) ...but wait!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: annoying sprite problem... ( ,) (, ) ...but wait!!!!!!!!!!

 ld b,0     ; x coordinate of first sprite (upper left corner)
 ld c,0     ; y coordinate of first sprite
 ld d,0     ; x coordinate of second sprite
 ld e,0     ; y coordinate of second sprite
 call CheckCollision
 jr c,OhWonderfulJoyTheyCollided