[A83] Re: annoying sprite problem... ( ,) (, ) ...but wait!!!!!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: annoying sprite problem... ( ,) (, ) ...but wait!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help, but how do I use these routines? Do I have to load any
values into any registers? (I think you said bc and de) What do you mean by
x1, y1, and x2 ,y2? (Do I have to multiply x1 by y1, and load into bc and
multiply x2 by y2 and load into de?) Also, my program generates random
coordinates, not fixed ones, so how would this work with that? How do I use
these routines to actually make it call a label if the sprite touches the
box? Sorry for my odd questions, but I'm a novice at this.

Thanks,
darkfire139@aol.com