[A83] Some questions on interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Some questions on interrupts

Hey, it seems I'm quite productive today. :)

Turning to the subject, I have two questions about
interrupts:

1. Is the rate of their occurrence really 200 per sec?
My guess would be about 120-130, but I didn't really
take the time to measure it. I just made a little
user interrupt that would display a clock, timed
it on a real TI-83, and it worked best when I chose
to count one second for every 119 (or something
similar, I don't remember the exact number) interrupts.

2. What about the low byte of the interrupt address?
I know that the high byte is in I and the low byte is
an identifier of the hardware causing the interrupt
- in theory. However, it seems that it is always 0
on the 83. Could anyone tell me a safe method to
determine this number?

PG