[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

lol..... I'm on Matt's side on this here.
Mike- forget this new shell and work on something else and make everyone
happy. Nothing will counter Ion. MirageOS, on the other hand, fully supports
ION programs, and the change from Ion to MirageOS isn't that great. This is
why MirageOS and Ion both "flourish" today. Sorry, but new shells are dead.

Oh, are you now really worth a million dollars?