[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: New Shell From The Hays Corporation

Weeeeeeel, ladee frickin dah!!!  We got ourselves a phsycic here!!!  Since
you seem to know everything about the future of Ti, could you tell me who is
going to win the Super Bowl please?

Hays Games
http://www.geocities.com/hayscorporation/