[A83] Uncharted capabilities of the 83+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Uncharted capabilities of the 83+

One day I was screwing around with my calc when it was running an Assembly
program (pressing random buttons, etc) when it blanked out.  I pressed the
"On" button expecting to see the "Ram Cleared" screen, when I saw a blue
line.  I repeat, a blue line.  I pressed Enter.  The blue line shifted to
another part of the screen.  I pressed Enter repeatedly, each time the line
shifted, leaving a green aftershadow.  I had to use my calc for real, so I
took a battery out and reset it (oddly, without clearing the Ram), and went
about my business.

Unfortunately, I tried to recreate the situation but was unable to.  But, I
swear that it was color on a TI 83 Plus!  Can anyone give me an answer or
have a similar story?

Gah!  I need to know!