[A83] Re: Problems with Virtual TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Problems with Virtual TI

Well it has a couple of bugs, like two *I think* video cards won't work with
it, (it gives you the blue screen of death every once in awhile with those
certain cards) that should be fixed though. It has really good voice support
for like text documents and when you want it to play music. It also is very
stable like control + alt + delete doesn't freeze up the computer until you
exit out of that prompt like the previous versions. So if you were burning a
cd or playing music in the background those would keep going. Also it has a
more graphical interface other than, that its basically the same. I like it.
>I am having problems running VTI by Rusty Wagner. I dumped my ROM ( 83 +)
>onto the computer. Then when I ran it, the calculator came on the screen
>but
>it wouldn't turn on. I know that it works because I used it about a year
>ago
> and I don't have a clue what is wrong. So if anyone could help it would
>be
>greatly appreciated.
>I am running:
>Virtual TI v2.5 beta 5 with-
>Intel Pentium III processor
>Windows XP
So you run the "magical" windows XP.
How is it like??
Is it so much better than previous versions like MS
says??
SUCKER
>and on another computer with
>Celeron 333