[A83] Re: One more statment from Hays Games Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: One more statment from Hays Games Company

No way!  It's the Russians you have to be worried about.  They're going to
control everyone with psychic beacons and then take over the US!  Didn't you
play Red Alert II?  :)

Btw, you are confusing economic systems with political theories.  Communism
and capitalism are economic systems, the other two are political theories.
Capitalism has negative aspects, but it is the only economic system that has
been proven to work with any significantly large group of people (over 100).

>              "Psychic spies from China try to steal your minds elation"
> China scares me. What with the communism and all. Communism is bad.
> Personally I believe all "isms" are bad. Totalitarianism... communism...
> anarchism... capitalism... etc.
>
>         So, in closing China and "isms"--bad.  Me and world
domination--good.

Follow-Ups: References: