[A83] Re: One more statment from Hays Games Comp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: One more statment from Hays Games Comp

OK, that last one was very confusing. Unfortunately, I have realized there
are no Red Hot Chili Peppers fans on this mailing lists. And with the "isms",
I still think they are bad. Totalitarianism- form of government where one
person has total power.  Communiism- bad in general (God bless America), I
mean look at the cold war.  Anarchism-  the belief in no government (total
chaos).  Capitolism- that whole economy thingy that America has. Anyone
remember the stock market crash?  Alot o' people had jump out of windows.
That is bad.