From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Doctor S
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 2:16 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Zilog Dev Studio

I have read a lot of the SDK manual for the 83+ and have succesfully
compiled an application (*.hex file) for the calc with ZDS. I was able to
run the program with the TI-83+ Flash Debugger. My question is twofold. Can
I use ZDS to make normal programs(not apps)? And can I use the flash
debugger to run these programs? I have been unsuccesful loading 83p files
and the like with the Flash Debugger. If there is an easier system to use,
point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Doctor Slush