[A83] Re: 89 trouble!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: 89 trouble!!

At 00:16 2001-03-07, you wrote:

>OK Lets put it this way I don't have the time to go reading the TI website
>every time I want to download something.  I have a life could someone just
>tell me exactly how to do it.  Thanx.
>-Direct G-

What kind of an idiot are you? I DID answer your question. You do it with
the graph link software.
That is the official software for the graph link cable that you download
from www.ti.com.
If you are so incredibly stupid so you can't even find your way through the
menues on that one, I don't think you qualify to own a calc.
The instructions how to install the rom is next to the place you download
the rom from on www.ti.com.
If you had checked there in the beginning, you had been done with
everything in 5 min, instead of several days like now.
*sigh*

///Olle

Follow-Ups: References: