[A83] Re: Calculator shuts down on exit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Calculator shuts down on exit

Well, some people think that if you do it, you might be considered as a bad programmer :-)

I don't care!

Though I try to keep the stack as "tidy" as possible,
I just save the stack pointer to be on the safe side (well, in larger programs like nifty, that is)

If you feel you should use it, then use it!
If you feel you don't, don't!
:-)

--Peter Martijn Kuipers